jueves, septiembre 22, 2005

4. Apertura Española - Defensa Clásica, 3. ..., A4A


1. P4R, P4R
2. C3AR, C3AD
3. A5C, A4A

La Defensa Clásica (la más antigua, quizá, conocida) se usa hoy día escasamente, aunque no está, en verdad, refutada por la teoría.

4.P3A, P4A

Existen numerosas líneas de defensa. La más acreditada es 4. ..., C3A; 5. 0-0, 0-0; 6. P4D, A3C; 7. T1R, P3D; 8. P3TR, C2R; 9. CD2D. Puede jugarse: 4. ..., D3A; 4. ..., P3D; 4. ..., A3D; 4. ..., D2R; 4. ..., CR2R y la del texto.

5. CxP?, ...

Esto es un error teórico. La ingeniosa recuperación de pieza concede la iniciativa a las negras.

5. ..., CxC
6. P4D, D2R!
7. 0-0, A3D

8. PxC?, ...

Error final. La posición blanca se hunde. Es preciso 8. P4AR.

8. ..., DxP
9. P4AR, DxA
10. P5R, A4A+

Las negras han ganado una pieza.

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Your blog is interesting - Keep up the great work. I have created a website devoted to golf cart accessories If you get time, look at information on golf cart accessories

Anónimo dijo...

Great blog you have! I really enjoyed it. I heard of a great site that is giving away a free set of Nike Golf Clubs. I think your readers will enjoy it. Just click the link below and enter your Zip Code to see if you qualify!
Free Nike Golf Clubs!

Anónimo dijo...

I would also check out jetta aftermarket part

Anónimo dijo...

I'd have to say that I agree with you 100%. You might like this custom golf club golf site that I came across. Thanks again for your insight.

Anónimo dijo...

Hey just added you to my favorites. This really is a nice site to read. I actually agree with the last comment. Thanks and keep up the great work! golf equipment los angeles

Anónimo dijo...

What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable knowledge concerning unexpected
emotions.

my webpage: nimphc.com